General Office Policies
- In order to serve you better, when you call the office please listen carefully to the prompts as our message is changed frequently.
- Please remember to check in at the window for every visit and have your insurance card ready. Please be aware your co-payment is due upon arrival for your appointment.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment you may be asked to reschedule so that our providers will be on schedule for the next patient.
- If you need to cancel an appointment please give our office 48 hours notice.
- If you require a referral through your insurance plan, please request all referrals at least one week prior to your visit at the specialist. Please be advised that specialist visits may need to be approved by your primary care provider prior to a visit.
- Any request for prescription refills should go through the medical staff. At least 24 hours notice is required.
- Our practice is a teaching site. You may be seen by a student prior to being seen by your practitioner. If you would prefer not to have a student, please let our front desk know upon check-in.
Click below to view more of our policies:
- Credit Card on File Policy
- Financial Policy
- Well Child Visit Co Pay and Deductible Policy
- Pediatrics Vaccine Policy Statement
- HIPAA Policy