Our practice is working to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence, and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families whom we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you’re preparing for your child’s first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information prior to your first visit:
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
Patient Registration Forms
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child’s first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child’s first visit.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate pediatricians and pediatric nurse practitioners do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you.
Prior to your visit our office must receive the following:
- Complete Immunization Records
- Medical Records from your previous pediatrician
Preparing for your first visit :
Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete your registration
Please arrive with:
- Insurance card
- Completed registration forms